Valentine Games for Kids’ Valentine’s Day Parties
Need some Valentines games ideas for a Valentine’s Day party at school or at home? Here are some great ideas for fun Valentines games for kids.
1. Catch My Heart GameThis i ugg uk s one of those Valentines games that don require much set up just some bean bags and some room for kids to move around. (They can a ugg uk lso sit and catch the bean bags if you tight on space.) Best of all, this Valentine’s party game gets kids moving, which is always a good idea for a winter party, when kids are less able to work off all that kid energy outside.
2. Valentine’s Day StorytellingIf you love kids’ Valentines games that are not only super fun, but an excellent way to exercise kids imaginations, you’ll love this Valentine’s Day party game. Kids work together to make up their own story Mad Libs style, and will laugh at the silly tale they create at the end.
3. Active Valentine GamesJumping rope, setting up relay races and playing games of bean bag toss are just some of the fun and active Valentine games kids can play. Not only will they have a ball, they’ll get some exercise, too!
4. Valentine Day Matchmaker GameKids will have a ball as they try to guess the identity of their own character and then find their Some ideas for couples from the world of kids movies and books include Shrek and Fiona, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and Cinderella and Prince Charming. Fun!
5. Valentine Day PictionaryPerfect for a Valentine party game at school or at home, this Valentine Day version of Pictionary involves having kids d ugg uk raw Valentine Day themed ideas. Some examples of Valentine Day themed ideas: Cupid arrow, a broken heart, or a box of chocolates. Your only challenge will be trying to keep order as kids get excited and compete to win this classic fun game.
6. Who Do You Love?Here a great idea for a Valentine party game that get everyone moving. This fun variation of musical chairs involves doing a bit of quick thinking as players scramble to find seats when a category such as wearing pink or who has a dog is called out ugg uk . Bonus: There are no winners or losers, and kids can play as long as they are having fun!